Banner

Monday 27 October 2014

Print me Pretty

I have been Honoured!! Yes I have and I'm so excited by it :-)

Print Me Pretty has over 150 designers on their site at present and I have been honoured with a PERSONAL TAG :-) If you're on the Print Me Pretty Market Place Page and you scroll down to the bottom of all the tags on the left hand side.. you'll see my Name.. Art On Fabric :-) Click on that and the page will refresh with my designs only listed under the Staff Picks and Contest winners. If you've clicked on the 'personal tag' above you'll see that the tag is already ticked.

If you don't know already, Print Me Pretty is an online fabric printing company based in the UK. This will be great news for folks in the EU because they won't have to pay import duties on fabric printed by this site.

Their printing is first class I have a pinterest board with some examples for you to see. I am waiting for more samples so that I can upload the photos. Every now and then this board will get fatter so please keep checking it out and re-pin to your hearts content :-) .

Some pictures of some designs :








No comments:

Post a Comment

Verification